Wednesday, September 30, 2009

17 Months Ago...

At this time of day, 17 Months ago, I was exhausted, highly medicated and the happiest I have ever been. I had given birth to Logan at 7:19AM on April 30, 2008 and while Brian and I were beyond excited, we were still in a state of awe that he had finally arrived, and a state of panic as we realized we were parents and that we would not have the nurses when we got home LOL! The past 17 Mths have been a growing process for us as well as Logan. While he's gone from 7lbs, 12oz, 20" long to 24lbs+, 32"+ tall (won't have new exact measurements until the end of October); Brian and I have gone from young, married adults living our own life, to parents who live for Logan. It's a miraculous transformation that never ceases to surprise and amaze me each day. Happy 17 Months Logan!!! We Love You!!

No comments: