Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where has MY time gone?

The last couple of days, I've noticed so many things that need to be done around the house. Organization, cleaning, filing, pack items for storage, etc. + I've had lots of things on my mind that I would like to do. Selfish thinking I know, but as a Mom, there are days when I'd just like to slip off alone and read for a while or work on my photography. I know so many who somehow juggle careers, motherhood and caring for their home like it is a piece of cake. Well, I'm just not one of those...yet. You'd think with Logan almost 2 years old now that I'd have a better time management routine going, but it's just not there yet! I feel so guilty at times and know that other areas in my life are suffering from it. The two biggest would be spending time alone with Brian and my quiet/devotional time. I try so hard to juggle/balance it all, but as all moms know, you should always be prepared for the unexpected sickness, trip the doctor, spilled juice on the floor, diaper blowouts in the car, etc. But, we, meaning I, should never let that hinder my dedication to my husband, family and most importantly, my Savior. So, as sort of a personal resolution, I am trying, very hard, to manage my time more wisely so that I can serve my Lord and family, but also allow myself to enjoy some ME time.

No comments: